Improve your wireless experience with PTC Managed Wi-Fi service
A great internet connection with sufficient speed to support all of the devices and users in your home is just the start. With more and more devices wirelessly connecting to the internet, you also need a Wi-Fi network you can count on to work well in every room of your home. With Managed Wi-Fi from PTC we will set up and maintain your Wi-Fi network to maximize the performance of all of your connected devices.
- View instructional videos
- Watch movies and TV online
- Facetime with friends
- Slumber to soft music
PTC will connect it all for you:
- Gateway router, plus free replacement*
- On-site connection of up to five simple devices**
- 24/7 Tech Support
$8.95/month (plus a one-time installation fee of $49.95.) Price includes:
- One high-end Gateway router.
- Free replacement of the Gateway as long as the program is in force, assuming normal wear and tear.
- On-site connection of up to five, simple devices (additional simple devices are $15.00/complex connections will be billed on a Time and Materials basis).
- 24/7 Tech Support.
A gateway routes data from place to place, just like a router, but in a more efficient and specific manner depending on the type of data being routed. Gateways also generally allow for other media connection types (like USB & VOIP Ports) and act as the “central” component in an integrated voice, video, and data network. A gateway puts more intelligence and control into the consumer’s home.
$13.95/month (plus a one-time installation fee of $49.95). Price includes:
- All items in the PTC Managed WiFi package PLUS
- Inside wiring protection
- Networking setup for all existing voice and data connections. Time & Materials will be charged for new wiring.
- Sync up to ten, simple devices at the time of installation – $15.00/additional device
- WiFi Mapping – This service is normally $29.95 and uses advanced technology to assess the optimal location of the gateway in order to give you the very best WiFi coverage possible.
Get started—call us at 503 769-2121